- A Streaming Live Special (Tokyo-Yamanashi), May 12, 2001
- Jun Oenoki and Tetsuo Kogawa had an live streaming experiment for the TKU Freshman Seminar students using cheap devices.
- A Piece for MAAP(Multimedia Asia Pacific) September 1
- Computer-generated sounds and images responding to the environment by Tetsuo
- Tetsuo Kogawa Cooks up a FM Transmitter(30 min)
- Paper Tiger Televison produced his "Cooking" show on November 4, 1991
- NTV(NonTV/NewworkTV) Project
- A Micro TV station linked communities via videophone, poetry readings, DJ and VJ on February 4-5, 1994 at Western Front, Vancouver.
- Radio Workshop & Party at Palais des Beaux-Arts, Bruxselles, October 31, 1998
- Workshop-Lecture-Party , 
- Hank Bull invited me to the Western Front, Vancouver on March 9, 1992. After making an instant radio station, we had a party where Linton Garner, a brother of Erroll Garner came and played.(80+9 min)
- The Feast of Rant
- Tetsuo Kogawa's students and Sharon Mesmer + Indigo Read Poems at TKU on July 2, 1998
- Dance and Performance at TKU
- Hironobu Oikawa, Saori Inoue, Mitsutake Kasai, and Kogawa's students played a work entitled "Simulation" at TKU on October 8, 1998.
- The first public workshop to build a transmitter, April 28, 1991
- After my lecture, people first went to Akihabara, a city of electronics in Tokyo, Japan, and made a transmitter. Some of them succeeded in finishing it and went to the street in order to listen.
- Radio Home Run in Shimokitazawa, March 1985
- Itaru Kato and the member made a 8mm cinema of how the station was like.
- A primary course of free radio
- Itaru Kato and the member of Radio Home Run made a promotion video
for NHK's TV program.
- TVK dealt the "Mini FM boom"
- Imagine how popular the Mini FM was.
- Radio Kinesonus (January 2003 - 2005)
- Translocal Palimpsest, June 12, 2001
- A piece with Kenji Maehara, June 2, 2001
- A piece for "Natural Radio"
- Translocal Palimpsest, June 11, 2001
- Translocal Palimpsest, February 18, 2001
- At a Conference on Media, June 27, 1998, Press Center, Tokyo (in Japanese)
- Tetsuo Kogawa talked about the end of "casting media" and a biginning of "streaming media".
- Saturday Night Virus, June 25, 1988, Tokyo
- At Radio Home Run, I started a new program.
- Autumn 1987
- Relay magazine in London by Rebecca Coyle, Caroline Mitchell and their collecive issued a cassette supplement to the number 19 and asked to send some document on Mini FM.
- Monthly End, July 31, 1986, Tokyo
- This was my firt periodical program in Radio Home Run.
- June 7, 1986
- Radio Lora in Zurich interviewed me about what's happening in Mini FM.
- In the B Uptown Train, New York City, May 1, 1986
- From 14 Street, I took a B Train for Uptown.
- Radio Onda Rossa, March 31, 1984, Rome
- I had a very interesting interview with the member of Radio Onda Rossa in Rome.
- Dreyeckland, March 18, 1984, Freiburg
- In Freiburg, I catched a starting sound of this pirate (at that time) radio station.
- Radio Japan (NHK) in French, September 8, 1983
- Radio Japan (NHK) in German, September 7, 1983
- NHK broadcast what Mini FM boom is only in German and French, never in English. Why?
- At Finder Street Station, Melbourne, February 24, 1982
- On my trip for the micro radio in Australia, I stopped at Finder Street Station.
- Felix Guattari talked about Radio Libre in France, October 24, 1980 ---> the compleate version
- In his firt trip to Japan, Felix Guattari clarified what I should do.